Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Android Facebook Logout Problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Avis, Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
freeschr

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Android Facebook Logout Problem Répondre en citant

Android Facebook Logout Problem
> DOWNLOAD

So better tell them to use your browser like opera to check their fb once.thats what i do Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to timroth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timroth Ad-Free ARC X12(7th July 2011) xtacy! View Profile View Forum Posts 7th July 2011, 06:52 PM #3 Senior Member Cochin Thanks Meter: 182 More 851 posts Join Date:Joined: May 2011 My Devices: Nexus 7, Moto G, Sony Xperia Z5 Less Perhaps you can prevent access to the fb app by means of some locking app? That way you wouldn't have to worry about others using your profile. You can go to the HOMEPAGE OUR LATEST POSTS Internet [Sponsored Post] Web Design Vs. Quick Reply Reply Post Reply Subscribe to Thread vBulletin Message Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode) The following errors occurred with your submission Okay Message: Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Previous Thread Next Thread Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Search this Thread Advanced Search Top Threads in Xperia Arc Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank [APP] themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A [THEME MAKER] [NO-ROOT] 7th October 2017 Android Apps and Games [APP][Root][7.0+]RunInBackgroundSetter v1.4 :: [25.07.2017] 16th July 2017 Android Apps and Games [APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v15.0.179075669 BUBBLE EDITION[NO ROOT] 21st November 2017 Android Apps and Games [ROM] [ 8.1.0 ] Official madOS - Vernee Apollo Lite & X [MT6797] 25th December 2017 Miscellaneous Android Development [APP][5+] AutoResponder for WhatsApp #NEW 9th August 2017 Android Apps and Games [APP][TOOL][4.2+][OFFICIAL]The SELinux Switch 14th August 2017 Android Apps and Games [REFERENCE] How to get an Android kernel up to date with linux-stable 25th June 2017 Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only] [THEME][SUBSTRATUM][7.x.x/8.x.x] Xperia Lockscreen Clock [19/11/17] 9th July 2017 Android Themes . SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. (www.imvu.com) is a social entertainment company connecting users through 3D … Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. .. XDA Labs Labs is an independent app store that gives developers full control over their work. Step 3-Now ClickLog out from the list in the drop down menu to end yoursession. Quick Reply Reply FrankBurns View Profile View Forum Posts 19th August 2015, 02:51 AM #8 Junior Member Thanks Meter: 0 More 1 posts Join Date:Joined: Aug 2015 Less Clear data You can go to settings/apps/Facebook and choose "clear data." This will remove your log-in information from the Facebook app. Home Android Internet Web Apps Windows/ PC Telecom Bitcoin Contact Privacy Policy . Be Clever in Tech! Subscribe to TechnoClever.FOLLOW US Home Android Internet Web Apps Windows/ PC Telecom Bitcoin Contact Privacy Policy Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved . .. I am also on 2.3.3 Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to juvezio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift juvezio Ad-Free ARC X12(8th July 2011) ARC X12 View Profile View Forum Posts 8th July 2011, 04:49 PM #5 OP Member Thanks Meter: 2 More 94 posts Join Date:Joined: May 2011 Less Quote: Originally Posted by juvezio I just tried to log out, it is ok. Quick Reply Reply juvezio View Profile View Forum Posts 8th July 2011, 08:18 AM #4 Junior Member Thanks Meter: 1 More 6 posts Join Date:Joined: May 2010 Less I just tried to log out, it is ok. So if someone uses the phone, he would not be able to use it since its in my account already. I could only remove my log-in when i go to settings and remove my account in facebook. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. just tab on the fb logo, it will open up the fb with 9 icons with notification menu, the press the Menu (right) button, and you can log out. Thats it. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. You can sign out of your Facebook account on PC, Mac, and mobile devices by following these steps: How To Logout FromFacebook Step 1- Open Facebookusing www.facebook.com Step 2-Click on the arrow button pointing down at the top right side. xda-developers Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Xperia Arc Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting Can't Log out on Facebook for Android app? by ARC X12 . Go to Page. How To Log Out Of Facebook Mobile Account If You Dont Have Access to YourPhone This information is beneficial and vital for all those who either lost their phone or dont have access to their phone right now. Step 1- Click on the arrow button pointing down at the top right side and click Setting. Sorry for my ignorance since this is my first android phone. Hosted by Leaseweb We're Social . One-Handed Mode One-Handed Mode replicates the useful iOS "Reachability" feature without root. aishwaryadixit - December 25, 2017 0 Bitcoin Finally, Indian Cryptocurrency is here: Indicoin Indicoin - December 7, 2017 2 Internet How To Create a Professional Logo For Free Amey - November 28, 2017 0 Bitcoin Lets get beyond Tech: Indicoin Clean and Green Campaign Indicoin - October 12, 2017 0 ABOUT USTechnoClever is Technology blog which gives you latest and quality tech tricks, tips and news from the world of Android, Windows, Web, Internet. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. But can anyone assist me on how to log out of facebook for android? When i log in, there is no option to log out anymore which means that when i click on the facebook icon, it would direct me to facebook under my log in account. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. I am also on 2.3.3 Thanks alot! Quick Reply Reply uyokun View Profile View Forum Posts 9th July 2011, 01:49 AM #6 Senior Member Surabaya Thanks Meter: 16 More 248 posts Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011 Less You can log out all of your account by reboot your phone Sent from my LT15i Quick Reply Reply doministry View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter View Instagram profile 9th July 2011, 04:47 PM #7 Senior Member Bytom, Poland Thanks Meter: 428 More 4,253 posts Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008 My Devices: Sony Xperia Z5 Less Quote: Originally Posted by uyokun You can log out all of your account by reboot your phone Sent from my LT15i You must be kidding. The page you are looking for may have been removed, had its name changed, or may be temporarily unavailable. Step 3-Now Click on Lost your Phone and then select Log Out on Phone. In case you forgot to log out of a public or shared computer, you could use the facebook security settings to log off remotely 5a02188284
existe alguma maneira de hackear um facebookno notification sound on facebook appfree best tools for everyone facebook account hacker v2.4facebook app for windows ce 6.05800 download facebookfacebook browser for nokia n73 downloadquarterback facebook chat part 3update facebook for blackberry boldcomo hackear los creditos de facebook 2013how to hack facebook password application

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le forum -> Avis, Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation